Sunday, August 07, 2011


For fairly obvious reasons (at least, I think they're obvious), I named this file "let's talk" (though without the apostrophe since that wouldn't work too well as a file name). Turns out to be darn appropriate. As you may know, I like to watch "The Daily Show" of an evening. Sure, it's a day behind when I watch it on-line, but... Those of you familiar with the show know that it's about 20 minutes long. Well, it is if you've got a decent internet provider. Mine's not. Telus. Note that name, Canadians. With Telus it's turned into a two-hour show. Ten seconds of show, thirty of freeze. I finally decided to voice my displeasure (politely, of course) to Telus. I went to their web site, found the ubiquitous "Contact Us" link, and hit it. "We're sorry. The page you're looking for...". They can't find their own "Contact Us" page?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home