Sunday, December 05, 2010


I'm a bad driver. Not in the sense that I'm unsafe. Heck, no. No tail-gating, no excessive speed (well, you know, mostly), never with ox-stunning amounts of alcohol on board. No. I'm bad in that, at least when I'm alone, I get lost. Because I don't care. My first thought after realizing I've taken a wrong turn, wrong exit, is, "Hmmm, I wonder where this goes," and I just keep on going. Which means I often don't arrive at my originally-intended destination. Which is what happened today. I'd set out intending to get some photographs at a local conservation area (hmmmm - I don't "do" nature photography, so maybe there was something subconscious at work), but never made it. Somehow I managed to take a turn that wound me up wandering through closed-for-Sunday industrial parks. What a surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home