Monday, August 02, 2010


You know, you get a new car and what happens? You start to think "bigger"! Or maybe not.

And I can't decide whether the thing is going to be helpful for photography or just a hindrance. I can go to more-distant locations more easily, but I also seem to be flying by potential photos. "Oh! That looks interesting." Too bad, 'cause there's a line of traffic speeding along behind me and no place to pull over and park. Hmmmm......

And another conundrum - Facebook - Satanic waste of time, or source of many things good? Well, today the latter proved to be the case as one of my Facebook friends indicated that he "Likes" a duet called "Rodrigo y Gabriela". I'd never heard of them. Now I have, and they're darn fine. Fascinating that a Mexican guitar duo found fame and fortune (well, I hope they have) in Dublin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home