Wednesday, January 06, 2010


I could be wrong, but I'll bet that there's nothing more tedious than the semi-annual visit to the dentist for the big cleaning of the teeth. A fine combination of boring and occasionally painful. First there's that ultra-sonic plaque zapper, followed by the lower tech tooth-scraper, followed by yet another tooth-scraper, followed by "polishing", followed by flossing, followed by the fabulous fluoride treatment. Aaaaagggghhhhhhhh!

So, I guess you can figure out the big event in my day, huh?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Himself in Seattle said...

Worse is when you don't have an insurance plan that covers dental. Trust me, the bill is far more painful than the procedure.

Top that with getting older and having to replace all those expensive crowns you acquired over the years, because now they've worn out.

The trick, I figure, is in the timing; you want your teeth to last just as long as you do, but no longer!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home