Tuesday, December 08, 2009


Generally, I don't take pictures of folks who live on the streets, but Arthur was a more-than-willing volunteer. I was taking a photograph of the kind of thing I normally take photographs 0f (it'll show up eventually), and, as I was doing so, I heard a voice asking, "So! What's so interesting?" And, of course, it was Arthur. Being the honest sort, I told him that I was photographing something that likely only I would find interesting. He replied, "You want to see something interesting? How 'bout this?", and gestured, as you can see, at the telephone pole. I asked him if he was sure he wanted his photograph taken, and he said he did. I have an 11x14 print to deliver to him. The challenge, of course, might be in finding him again.

You know? You meet the nicest people if you ignore who you think they might be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home