Tuesday, December 22, 2009


Bright and early post today. Rise from the tarmac at 8:00 a.m. (yeah, right), soar eastward for five-and-a-bit hours, land in glamourous Mt. Hope (near even more glamourous Hamilton) at 4:45 p.m. (yeah, right again), drive for an hour to my sister's for what will be - really, in this case - a fabulous meal, then back to Hamilton for a good night's sleep (well, maybe). Heck of a fun day, eh?

As a note to those who haven't followed this blog for very long, this marks the third year in a row that I've booked a flight to Hamilton. If I actually land there, it will be the first time. Weather (last year) and general airline incompetence (good old Air Canada - "Hey, we sold you a ticket. You want us to actually get you there?!?") have landed me in Toronto the past two trips. And so, fingers crossed, I set out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home