Friday, December 25, 2009

As far as photographs go, we're closed till Dec. 30, when I get back from my Christmas sojourn to the East. Not that I'm not taking photographs, mind you, but trying to edit them on a 10 inch screen, using only Picasa, just doesn't work. So, assuming you're at all impatient, you'll just have to conquer that for the moment.

Meanwhile, I turned my D90 over to my niece tonight at the big family Christmas dinner. I think my sister and brother-in-law might be in trouble. Not to mention that they might be a tad peeved with me. My niece seemed to really, really like the experience. She's only 14, but her 15th birthday is coming up fast. There could be an unexpected birthday wish developing (so to speak).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home