Monday, September 21, 2009


There are two kinds of photographers (O.K., I know - work with me, alright?): those that spend a lot of time pondering the whys and wherefores of their photography and those that don't. I'm afraid I fall into the latter class (as I may have mentioned before). I wander the streets thinking about whatever's on my mind at the moment, leaving whatever part of my brain it is that says, "Oh, let's photograph that," to work away on its own. When it sees something, it taps my mental shoulder and I stop and take the picture. I suppose some, but not all, of the "thoughtful" group would say that this is bad, that I should know why I'm taking the picture, that I should have a purpose. Sadly, my brain just doesn't work that way. It's slothful. Bad brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home