Thursday, August 20, 2009


Ironic, isn't it? No, not the car parked in front of two "No Parking" signs. The fact that that fact didn't hit me until just now - that's what's ironic. Any art critic worth his/her salt (assuming one would actually see this photograph and think it worthwhile to comment on) would surely expand upon the former irony. And I, of course, recognizing a good thing when I saw it (except, obviously, in the case of this photo's subject matter) would whole-heartedly go along with their analysis. Who cares what the a priori was when the a posteriori is so much better?

As for the lance-like shadow that disappears at the roof line and reappears in the rear passenger window...go for it. Didn't see that, either.

Really - I just liked the bland wall in contrast to the colour of the car. Which, of course, brings up the real irony: I'm colour blind. I have no sure idea just what colour either the wall or the car is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home