Wednesday, July 01, 2009


So, black surgical masks. De rigeur at the M.J. funeral?

Yes, I know. I shouldn't pick on poor Michael. Let's face it - his father did that for him all his life. "Yeah, my son Michael's dead. Say, did I tell you about my new record label?" Now that's one cold-hearted bastard. Can you imagine having him for a father?

And, speaking of losers, could Mark Sanford sink any lower? I mean, I know the guy's a Republican and, therefore, intellectually-challenged by definition, but... No one in their right mind gives a fuck if he...um...well...go ahead - you finish that sentence. It's the hypocrisy, you moron! Leaping lizards.

Actually, O.K., it isn't just the hypocrisy. It's the all-out stupidity! You live your life in public, Dickbrain! You think you're going to get away with this kind of thing forever? When schmucks like you are working night and day to expose this sort of behaviour in others?!?

What made Sanford think he was immune? A low I.Q. is the only possible explanation. Well, that and an ego the size of Texas.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home