Friday, July 10, 2009


I don't know what it is about this building, but I can't stop taking pictures of it. It's the local community centre. I only use the library in its basement, but I use that relatively often, so...

Meanwhile, from the World of Bigtime Irony, there's this story. All the way from Oklahoma, land of tornadoes, to northern Ontario, not the land of tornadoes, to be killed by a tornado? Gees.

And, in Britain, the Powers That Be sink further into dementia. Technically, 1984 is far in the past. "1984" however, seems to be coming on fast.

Which brings me to my own home town, where the police, under the guidance of people who stand to make a lot of money off the 2010 winter olympics, are conducting their own 1984-ish crackdown on free speech. On the off chance you were thinking of attending this fiasco, I'd say don't.

Let's face it, folks, the terrorists have indeed won. Big time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home