Sunday, July 26, 2009


Do you think there's a hope in hell that we've all heard the last of the Minx from Mooseland, the Floozy from Fairbanks, the Nitwit from Nome, the Wannabe from Wasilla? I swear, I'd get myself bathed in the blood of christ, dipped deep in the blood of the lamb, near-drowned by any bible-beltin' bozo you'd care to name if only - if only - I never had to hear her, or of her, again as long as I live. "And now, representing the worst that America has to offer, coming to you with an intellect lower than that of the average sea cucumber (she'll get the reference - maybe), and filled with righteous anger and indignation at those who aspire to things higher (at least hake level), we give you...(I can't bear to type The Name That Should Never Be Spoken - or typed - Again)".

This is a person who couldn't even make it through half of one term as governor of America's most not-there state...and she's who the Republicans rally around? I mean, O.K., she hasn't flown to Argentina lately to bang a bimbo, or had her parents pay off the bimbo she was banging (Sary wouldn't bang anyone, right?), or declared that her alternative to Obama's health care policies was...um...NOTHING! (wow, that's a surprise), but, still. Someone really ought to tell the Republicans that they've finally driven their party into the ground. It's dead. It has nothing - no scruples, no alternatives, no morals, no respect, no....pick anything you like, they ain't got it. They're left with some pitiful senators trying to figure out a way to make hypocrisy look honorable, a blow-hard radio talk show host who's last encounter with the truth was when he went to buy new batteries for his hearing aid ("Yes, Mr. Limbaugh, they really do have to be that specific kind."), a TV talk-show host who's had no close encounters with the truth since birth, and a dimwitted party leader who's best latest quote on policy is, "Hey, I'm not a policy guy". Oh, yeah - these are the sort of people I'd want running my country.

Although, come to think of it, I do have that sort of person running my country. Dammit!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home