Tuesday, April 21, 2009


You know, up here in Canada, we tend to be at least five years behind American politics. Sometimes even longer (or does it just seem that way lately?). For example, right now we're being governed by a Bush Baby - Smirkin' Steve Harper. I can't tell you how badly I want us to catch up and get our own Obama-clone. I watched that guy on C-SPAN today, and I gotta tell ya, he's faaaaantastic. Of course, this might just be an enhancing effect of his following such an outright dimwit, but... The guy is great. He actually thinks. He's actually articulate. He can speak not only in complete sentences, but complete paragraphs! He's not insulting. He's not sarcastic. He's not a fear-monger (nor, of course, a war-monger).

And, of course, as always, Rachel Maddow. What more can I say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home