Monday, March 23, 2009


Zowee. My spiffy new computer arrived today. It has a 24" monitor. Hokey-smokey. But...

It's gonna take a bit of time to get it set up properly. For example, everything on the screen seems to be stretched horizontally (or, O.K., compressed vertically) and I can't figure out how to adjust that. There's no control on the monitor for it, so I suppose it's some cryptic command in Windows someplace. Oh, boy.

And, of course, I've got to reinstall my various plug-ins for Photoshop, so that'll be fun.

I really hate technology sometimes. Like now. Sigh.

Late Breaking News: I figured a bunch of stuff out. Happiness grows in leaps and bounds. Which, for example, is how quickly Photoshop now edits my D90 files. Yep, I've gone from having to wait minutes for each little change to no wait whatsoever. I'll buy that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home