Monday, March 02, 2009


Wow! As if further proof of the Republican party's intellectual bankruptcy was necessary, there's this. Frankly, this is mind-boggling. Which means that I have no way of describing just how low these people have sunk. And, for the people who suck up this swill? Nope. Can't be done. "Stupid" doesn't come close. "Hypocritical"? N'uh-uh. There simply are not words. I really wish there were. At least then I could think that I'm talking about human beings, but...these folks are from a completely different species. Richard Nixon was a fine, up-standing citizen by comparison.

Just found this little sequence of quotes from Michael Steele:

"Rush Limbaugh is an entertainer. His whole thing is entertainment. Yes, it's incendiary. Yes, it's ugly."
-- RNC Chairman Michael Steele

"I have enormous respect for Rush Limbaugh. I was maybe a little bit inarticulate. There was no attempt on my part to diminish his voice or his leadership."
-- Michael Steele, two days later

"I realized words that I said weren't what I was thinking. It was one of those things where I thinking I was saying one thing, and it came out differently."
-- Michael Steele, in a further clarification"

Aaaaand, provided I manage to do this right, Letterman's take on Rush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home