Tuesday, March 03, 2009


Gotta love the Mounties. They hire none but the finest minds. "I thought the man who was three or four inches shorter than me, 30 pounds lighter, not wearing a Kevlar vest, nor armed with anything other than a stapler (well, O.K., "armed" might be a bit of an exaggeration, but...), and all on his own, while I was carrying a riot baton and a high-powered handgun, along with, of course, a Taser, was a threat to not only my safety, but that of the other 3 officers with me, all of whom, of course, were similarly armed and larger than the, um, guy we ki...er, the guy who unfortunately wound up deceased. So, I did what anyone would do in a similar situation. I hit him 5 times with my Taser." Yep - brave, rational, up-standing officer of the law.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home