Saturday, February 14, 2009


You know, if Oby doesn't soon start mangling the U.S. constitution, or torturing people, or kidnapping them, or otherwise generally behaving like the...um...former...um...what was that guy's name again?...well, you remember, right? Anyway, if he just keeps on doing what he's been doing, I might have to start actually talking about matters photographic!

And, no, this photo isn't a reference to the current economic badness. This is just a place that went out of business because, well, they didn't have anything anybody in their right mind would want to buy. But, about two doors down from here is "Zocalo", a nifty little (and I do mean "little") Mexic-oid restaurant where I spent the evening dining, listening to a couple of guys singing songs I didn't understand (but they sang 'em well!), and watching friends dance fancy-schmancy salsa and flamenco stuff. I do not dance. To me, it's too much like work. I'd much rather listen to the music. If you're in town, though, this is a darn fine place to spend an evening.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home