Saturday, November 15, 2008

I know, I know...it's tragic. Three days now with no new photo! But, all is not lost - no! All has been, however, very wet, with no real opportunities for photographic fun. At least, not of the actual "picture taking" kind. On the other hand, photographic shopping has been done. Yep, I succumbed. Have you noticed? Every single photo blog - review, pro-talk, whatever - has been raving on and on about the Canon G10. If you want to see how totally over the top it's gotten, check this out. It was written by a guy with enough spare cash on hand to buy any, um, system (I was going to say, "...piece of camera equipment...", but) he wants, and who has been doing and teaching photography for a fair while now, so his comments are worth listening to. Anyway, as you've no doubt figured out already, I went and bought one. So, Sunday's photo (which I'll be posting Sunday evening, Pacific Time) will be from the new camera. It seems pretty nifty so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home