Tuesday, July 01, 2008


I've filed this photo under the title "lap 1, turn 1". Yep, titling serendipity has struck again, folks. Obama's surely only on lap one and already he's crashed. First he comes out in favour of capital punishment, now he's come out in favour of expanding the role of religion in government. Well, sure, why not? It's worked so well in Iran, Iraq, and Israel. And, hey - Georgie likes it, right? I mean, he started it after all. So, why not replace Dumb George with Baffling Bary?

Is it too late to put in a call to Hillary? "Kidding! Hills! Babe! We were kidding. You're the nominee - honest!"

Oh, and, just in case you give some thought to sending Bary an email expressing your concerns on these matters, don't bother. I sent him one (remember?) regarding capital punishment and all it's gotten me is a pile of spampaign ads asking me to send Bary money. And, yes, I did mention in my email that I'm Canadian and therefore ineligible to vote in the U.S.

Which reminds me - Happy Canada Day, my fellow Canuckleheads!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger de-lineation said...

fantastic shoot. Nice timing!

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home