Monday, July 14, 2008


Agh! We're struggling here, folks. I wandered around downtown for a couple of hours Sunday afternoon and got bupkes, nada, zippo. Talk about uninspired. Eeyikes! It'll pass, right?

The really bad thing about hitting a dry patch is I always get the urge to buy a new bit of equipment. Maybe if I had a Canon G9, for instance, for unobtrusive street shots (let's face it, a DSLR with either of the zooms I most frequently use isn't subtle). Or some new flash equipment like an umbrella and light stand....oh, yeah - I could do some cool portraits! Or, maybe a 50/1.8 for that real shallow depth of field effect! Yes, it's the "Let's not let the terrorists win" strategy. Got a problem? Go shopping! Gees.


And, speaking of not being able to get out of a rut, is it just my imagination or is the "Shuffle" function on both Windows Media Player and iTunes repetitive? I've got zillions of songs on both my home computer and my computer at work, and both of these players seem to gravitate towards the same 50 or so songs. Random? I don't think so.

Whine, snivel, whine, snivel. Thank grapes for wine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home