Monday, June 02, 2008


O.K., first of all, there's somebody in (or near) Lincoln, Nebraska with too much time on their hands. 79 hits today, pretty much all from there. Weird. But, not to seem ungrateful, glad you came by! I hope you enjoyed the visit.

Meanwhile, over on the Right Wing Nut fringe, there's this story out of Louisiana. Riiiiight. I'm sure McBush will want to hook up with a Creationist lunatic for VP. Although, given McBush's current fear-mongering (a tried and true Republican tactic, after all - "The sky isn't falling - it's trying to kill you!"), who knows?

I'd pick on Harper, but he's even more hapless than McBush. "He's innocent, I tell ya!", "Oh. No. Wait. He's guilty. But, he's resigned." "Oh, the biker babe? A security threat? What?" I'm waiting for him to quote the world famous Sgt. Schultz: "I know nothing! No-thing!" Which, of course, wouldn't be all that far off the mark.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home