Thursday, February 28, 2008


"I think I can, I think I can, I think........"

I created the above post a few hours back, and, 'cause it's bedtime and I'm always curious about these things, I checked StatCounter one last time. All of a sudden there's 64 hits on the site. So, it's mystery time again. Not that I'm not charmed to have all these nice people drop by, however briefly, for a look, but...? Kuala Lumpur? Nairobi? Santiago? Pleasanton (it's in California)? Moose Jaw (where else but right here in the Great White North?)? Welcome to the photos, everybody! I hope you liked something about the site and that you'll come back sometime.

But, what's with the sudden 10x increase? I'd love it if someone out there would drop me a line.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home