Monday, February 11, 2008


I post to three different sites every day - Flickr, a blog on Wordpress, and this one. This one is the last one I post to since the others are just pictures without words (see? you could just go to one of them and avoid all this nonsense). What this means is that I've always chosen the picture I'm going to post here before I actually think about what I might write about. Which means that any relation between the picture and the accompanying blather is pretty much purely coincidental. So......

I mentioned the other day that John McCain, given that he's now the Republican candidate for the presidency, had a chance to tell the bible thumpers where to stick the Good (?!?) Book. Well, so much for that little fantasy. The McCain candidacy - an old wreck parked in front of an edifice slated for demolition. What can I say?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home