Thursday, February 14, 2008


And now, from the "Good Help Is So Hard to Find" file...

Not to mention the "Life Gets Weird" file. According to StatCounter, I had 521 hits on my Wordpress blog today. Excuse me? This is a blog that's gotten, on its best day ever (other than today, of course) 41 hits. On the vast majority of days, the total is more like 15 or 20. Ummmm.....? Exactly. I, too, was mystified, so I started looking at the referring sites. Ever heard of "stumbleupon.com"? I hadn't. Until today, that is. But, maybe that's just a sign of how out of touch I am. Apparently a couple of stumblers-upon did, in fact, stumble upon the site and they did whatever one does to point out such a find, and....... Yikes!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home