Sunday, December 30, 2007


This is beautiful Hamilton, the city of my birth. Just in case anyone was wondering why I moved to Vancouver.

An interesting thing happened while I was back there for Christmas. I ran into an old high school/university buddy. Ever read "The Picture of Dorian Gray"? Well, it's real. I looked at him, trying to figure out who the hell he was. He introduced himself. This old coot I was staring at was my old partner-in-hallucinogenics?!? Do I look that old?!? Holy (as the saying goes) crap!

When you hang out with the same people year after year, everyone knows time is passing and no one looks "young" anymore, but the day-to-day changes are small and go unnoticed. Let me tell you, there's nothing like being smacked in the face with 30 years of aging all at once. Eeyikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home