Monday, November 12, 2007


Despite the "Blah" someone's expressed so artistically, today was a swell day. Spent much of it drifting around downtown, taking pictures, as usual. I'm getting a lot more comfortable wandering around down on East Hastings - not the most "upscale" neighbourhood. Met a nice woman there named Blue Stone Woman with Eagle Spirit. As you might guess, she's Indian (First Nations, to you, pal). Like I said, very nice. Fairly well damaged by alcohol and, I'm guessing, prostitution, and maybe some drugs, too, but very nice. Which, of course, is what most people forget. And, by the way, no, I didn't photograph her. If she'd asked me to, I would have, but, otherwise I figure she (and her pals, a couple of whom I also met briefly) have enough trouble without some rich dickhead sticking a fancy camera in their faces.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home