Tuesday, July 17, 2007


Drive it away, today! Please!

My deepest apologies to the late, great Henny Youngman.

Further on the humour front. My tastes, as anyone who knows me knows, run to the bleak. Well, once in a while, honest, I can be totally cracked up by something innocent and nice (although, you do have to picture my inner grump shuddering with horror). This little idea for a photo accessory falls into this category. Sue me. I think it's cute and funny and I'll betcha it'll crack up your cynical friends, too. Which, if you're the person with the camera in their hands, will get you that picture you've been dreaming of - your cynical, steeped-in-irony friend actually laughing at something fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I expect to see your accessory the next time you wondering into town. The one for the camera, that is.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home