Friday, June 01, 2007


Well, a good day and a bad day. On the "good" side, lots of my students (so far) have done well on their first exam. Some, naturally, didn't, but that's kind of how it goes.

On the "bad" side, I installed the latest version of Firefox on my office (thank heaven) computer. It's not workin' so good. In fact, I ended up uninstalling it, which is forcing me to use Explorer, which I'd rather not do. But, until the bugs are fixed - uh-uh - no latest Firefox for me.

And now I'm trying to attach tags to this post, and Blogger's doing me the wonderful favour of auto-filling. Except, of course, it's filling in stuff I don't want! Notice that I've got the tags "fraser river", "fraser" and "river". Well, for the last two, Blogger wanted to put in "fraser river", so I had to delete "fraser" for one and "river" for the other. And now I'm trying to enter the tag "vancouver", since that's where the photograph was taken, but Blogger wants to use "eastside vancouver", since I've used that before. Who designs these things? Are they completely stupid/incompetent, or do they just like torturing the poor folks trying to use their ever-so-helpful software?

Ain't it tragic?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home