Friday, January 05, 2007


It's been raining so much around here lately (except for today when it snowed!) that even the sharks are climbing the walls.

Which brings to mind the slightly altered worlds of Thomas Pynchon, whose novel "Against the Day" I'm about halfway through. Darn fine book. As soon as I can figure out what the heck's going on, I'll let you know. Meanwhile, it's a lot of fun.

And, on the "Adventures in Web Commerce" front, look down on the right hand side - a link to Amazon! Hokey-smokey! It's just me playing around with 21st century fun. But, if I do stick an ad for a book there, it's because I really like the book, or the photographer (Robert Polidori is a god), or the writer. As my old philosophy professor, Richard Sikora used to say when offering to play classical LPs at his classical record store, "No obligation to buy!".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home