Saturday, December 02, 2006


Now that classes are over I just might switch my posting schedule. Usually I just haven't got time to post in the morning, but now...

Can you believe Bush is talking to Abdul Aziz al-Hakim, the head of Sciri? The guy who, if he takes over Iraq, will instantly convert it to an Islamic theocracy? Goodbye democracy, hello dictatorship! Hello Iranian control of Iraq. So, to answer the question - of course I believe it! Democracy for Iraqis was never the point of Georgie's war. There never was a larger point to it than Georgie having a chance to show off. "Look, look! I used to be nothing but a rich, drunken frat boy! Nobody thought I'd ever amount to anything. Now look at me - I rule the world!" Or........maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home