Tuesday, November 28, 2006


A "Shaggy Dog Pix" special, ladies and gentlemen - a guest photographer! Whose identity, unfortunately, I'm not entirely sure of. The subject here is one of my patho students - Drisanna. And, believe it or not, she's working on a class assignment. Yes, really!

O.K., sort of. Monday was supposed to be the last patho class of the term for her class. Technically, there's a class scheduled for Friday, but, given that their final exam is less than a week after that, I figured that ending Monday would give them some extra study time. Well, the snow day killed that plan, so, when breaking the bad news that there'd have to be a class on Friday after all, I told them that they had to go out and have some fun on Monday, and that there would be a prize for the best snow-angel photograph. So far I've only gotten 2 entries, but... I'll put up #2 tomorrow. Feel free to vote for your favourite. Vote early! Vote often!

Now, if only I could think up a prize. A laser-guided snow shovel? Thermonuclear thermal underwear? A big, honkin' box of chocolates? Hmmmm.....

Oh, and it's still too damn cold around here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home