Sunday, October 22, 2006


Took a little photo-venture down to my favourite part of town today - East Hastings. Home to drunks, junkies, pimps, hookers and the generally not so well off. Oddly enough, there wasn't anyone around from whom I might purchase a ticket.

It's the old buildings that attract me, not the poor folks who live there. These days, people who haul their thousands of dollars worth of camera gear to places like this so that they can take pictures of people who could eat (or, let's face it, drink) for a week just on the money their camera bag alone cost strike me as the worst kind of vultures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about going down to east Vancouver and finding something positive to photograph... I'm sure it's not all about druggies.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home