Friday, September 29, 2006


You ask - we deliver! Leaves, that is. Although these ones still seem pretty green to me.

This is a park I ride through on my way to work every day. To the right, out of frame, is an elementary school. The kid on the path was helping his teacher (along with another kid), laying out traffic cones. I'm assuming they were marking a route for the rest of the kids to run later (it was just before 8:00 a.m. when I took this shot). Kids at this age are so great. They haven't figured out yet that it's not cool to be so enthused and to actually want to help.

The whiteness of the background is due to ground fog.

And, once again, honest - I'd already posted this photo and its little story and gone on to other things. One of those was the latest web edition of the New York Times where, sure enough, just my luck, another member of the Republican Moral Majority was shown to be just another Republican moral moron.

The really amusing thing is that the Republicans are the guys who want to build walls on America's Mexican and Canadian borders to keep bad people out. Ummmm...

November, November, November...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home