Saturday, September 02, 2006


Well, went to the movies today - "Little Miss Sunshine" - mostly good fun. Especially Alan Arkin. In the end, however, there were a few too many "bonding" scenes for my cynical taste. Ah, well.

The trip to the theater gave me a chance to try out the new camera, though, and it sure is nice to use. There's just something very satisfying about SLRs. On the other hand, nothing is perfect. I took some lovely (hey - trust me!) sunset shots and, when I started looking at them in Photoshop - a huge dust speck on the sensor! On a brand new camera! Peeved, or what? I think I've gotten rid of it, but, naturally, I'll be out to test that hypothesis tomorrow.

In the News of the Weird, somebody in Calgary must really like me. I got 35 hits yesterday from one computer there. Hmmmmmm, Ralph Klein just retired. Maybe he's bored?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home