Wednesday, July 19, 2006


Just a reminder of what it was like to be a kid in a world of adults.

And, speaking of kids in the adult world, glad to see that The World's Stupidest Man is standing firm behind his plan to push the state of American science back to the twelfth century.

And, our own Fearless Leader, the Smirk, is doing a bit of Bushian grandstanding of his own. "I'm taking my government jet to Cyprus to rescue Canadian citizens caught in the current hell of Lebanon. How selfless of me, eh? Of course, the camera crew, the P.R. flacks that I'll be taking along, well, they're necessary! So we have to leave a few actual refugees behind. So I could have sent just the plane and not taken up needed space with myself and my entourage. So what? Aren't I great?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home