Thursday, April 06, 2006

Serendipity's a swell thing, isn't it? Depending on how you feel about this photograph, that is. I like it.

Which reminds me of the fact that I've been lucky all my life. Fell into one of the most beautiful cities in the world to live. Managed to go to school whenever I felt like it, and studied whatever I felt like. That enabled me to take up teaching at the university level. And that took me to new schools where I met people - students and colleagues - I'm extremely happy to be able to claim as friends. And it's providing me with a reasonable life, materially and intellectually. All in all, like I said, I'm a lucky guy. Lucky me.

(Hmm - "lucky me" seems to be my theme today. I'd forgotten that I'd already mentioned it in the preceding post.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home