Tuesday, April 11, 2006


A nice place for lunch in my neighbourhood. But, tonight, I'm headed out to the sushi joint down the street from this place. As I sit hunched over my little slices of fish, I'll be mulling over the wisdom of buying a Nikon D50. The only thing holding me back (well, besides the money) is the nagging feeling that Nikon will come out with something even nicer in the fall. By "nicer" I only mean "higher resolution". What I'd really like to see in a digital camera is one automatic exposure mode (preferably aperture-preferred), autofocus, and plenty of manual exposure control. That ain't gonna happen anytime soon. And, of course, since it's got to be pretty cheap to pile in the auto modes, what the heck, there isn't really any reason not to add them, is there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home